Neverware, Battle of Blades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverware, Battle of Blades

A Rpg about a MMORPG, what will you do? Fight the corruption or join it?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are Titles and how do I get them

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

What are Titles and how do I get them  Empty
PostSubject: What are Titles and how do I get them    What are Titles and how do I get them  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:51 am

Titles are usually earned through multiple doings in Neverware. One such being Player Killer, if you kill a playr in a dungeon you will automatically gain the title Player Killer. But if a Player who has not PK (Player Killed) Kills a Player Killer in a dungeon they will receive the Title PKK (Player Killer Killer). Some titles may be lost if you gain a certain title example: A PK cannot become A PKK while if a PKK kills a non Player Killer they will become a PK and not get back PKK title.
List of Titles and requirements:

PK(Player Killer) (Requires killing 1 non Pk player)

Honor PK(Requires killing only players of similar or higher level)

Ninja(Must have the skills:Basic Substitution,Back Stab,and Smoke Bomb equipped in your skill slots for 10 battles)

PKK(Player Killer Killer) (Requires Killing 1 PK and not a non PK. If non PK is killed, you will lose this title and become a PK.)

Crystal Healer(Heal other players 10 times in match or dungeon)

Then there are special Titles which given by Admins, Admins will watch each player and if a player excels at a certain thing they will get a Title.

For example if there is a PK (Player Killer) who has racked up the highest amount of killed players they will receive the Title "Player Killer of Killers"

But of some one only kills PK's and have racked up the most PK kills they will get the Title "PKKK (Player Killer Killer King)"

Titles will differ and some may switch from player to player, just shows how you can make a name for your self.
Back to top Go down
https://neverwaremmorpg.rpg-board.net

What are Titles and how do I get them
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neverware, Battle of Blades :: Connection Plaza :: Rules and Explanations-
Jump to: