Neverware, Battle of Blades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverware, Battle of Blades

A Rpg about a MMORPG, what will you do? Fight the corruption or join it?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Log In

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XNFE

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: First Log In   First Log In EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:21 am

XNFE logs in for the 1st time and starts looking around, and ponders to himself "Wow,these graphics aren't to bad...".XNFE starts feeling the ground to test how real they feel.
Back to top Go down
Foxer9

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: First Log in   First Log In EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:25 am

Lands logging in

"Wow so this is Neverware?" Foxer says as he looks around having sword on back, hmm notices XNFE. "Hey You new here too?" Foxer asks walking up to XNFE.
Back to top Go down
XNFE

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Log In   First Log In EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:34 am

"Yea,whats it to you."responds XNFE as he gets up,not acknowledging Foxer as he walks over to a nearby building and starts feeling it as well.
Back to top Go down
Foxer9

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Log In   First Log In EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:52 pm

"Didn't you catch the memo this game connects to our senses, its going to feel how it would if we're out of the game." Foxer says as he stomps on the floor. "See" Any way did you get Custom weapon too?" Foxer asks a looking around.
Back to top Go down
XNFE

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Log In   First Log In EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:22 pm

XNFE ignores Foxer and forms a dark green spray can from data.XNFE starts spraying the side of the building,as he starts making a symbol.
Back to top Go down
Foxer9

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Log In   First Log In EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:45 pm

"You do know eventually you will talk to another player right?" Foxer says as he watches XN spray paint on the wall, "and where the hack did you even get a spray paint can?" Foxer asks looking at the can.
Back to top Go down
XNFE

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Log In   First Log In EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:50 pm

"I realize that."XNFE responding to the 1st question.XNFE finishes spraying on the building as the spray can de-codes into data.A white circle with a smaller white circle in the middle with a bold white "X" on the bottom left of the smaller circle,is left on the side of the building.XNFE looks in Foxer's direction and says "You,what are your stat allocations."
Back to top Go down
Foxer9

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Log In   First Log In EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:47 pm

"Allocation?.... um why are you asking?" Foxer asks, "Plus also what the heck is that you symbol?" points at symbol Xnef spray painted on the wall. Walks up to the symbol looking at it, then truning back to Xnef.
Back to top Go down
Zenic

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Log In   First Log In EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:12 pm

A yellow Hedgehog landed after logging in, and saw the other two and walks over.

"Hey, isnt making griffiti against the rules?" The hedgehog asked. "Are you both new as well? Just got this game today really myself." He said. The Hedgehog looked at both of them. 'They dont seem like much' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
XNFE

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Log In   First Log In EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:14 pm

"I need to know,as to verify if you would be useful via a party...here are mine;Str 1,Def 15,Stm 8,Spd 20,Awr 1,Stlth 15."Responds XNFE as he turns to the yellow furry character and says "Whats it to you."
Back to top Go down
Foxer9

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Log In   First Log In EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:30 pm

"oh well my stats are Atk:15 Def:10 Stm:10 Spd:10 Awr:10 Stlth:5 with out a weapon" Looks to Xn, "And hey there hedgehog guy" says to Zenic. Then turns around from wall looking at the two.
Back to top Go down
Zenic

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Log In   First Log In EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Zenic shook his head. "My stats are my own to know." Zenic said. "As for the wall, I dont think the admins would want you to ruin an area so soon." Zenic replied. "Its your first day on the game, and I doubt you want to cause trouble." Zenic said.
Back to top Go down
XNFE

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Log In   First Log In EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:38 pm

XNFE ignores the furry yellow character and looks back at Foxer."Form a party with me,I'll be the leader.",A 2 person party tab shows up over XNFE's head with the name "Factoring Zero's"with a silver lock emblem on the end of the tab.
Back to top Go down
Foxer9

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Log In   First Log In EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:14 pm

"Alright then mind giving me the password so I can join?" Looks at Xnef, "Also Im guessing were going to Roaring caves, since its the easiest Dungeon?" Foxer asks as he looks at Xnef. "Also I highly doubt teh Admins will care that much." Looking to Zenic next.

Last edited by Foxer9 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenic

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Log In   First Log In EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Zenic shrugged, noticing they might not need his help. "Well then, catch you two later then." Zenic said. Zenic went off towards Roaring Caves, knowing its a good place to start, and thought it would be good to get a head start.
Back to top Go down
XNFE

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Log In   First Log In EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:28 pm

"Meet me at Grave Graveyard,I'll send you the password in a Pm."responds XNFE as he logs out.
Back to top Go down
Foxer9

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Log In   First Log In EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:38 pm

"Alright then see yah there" Foxer says as he logs off in a shine of light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Log In Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Log In   First Log In Empty

Back to top Go down

First Log In
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neverware, Battle of Blades :: Beginning Town :: Main Plaza-
Jump to: